At Titanium Clinic we already have the innovative and powerful Alma Q laser platform. The Alma Q platform is a powerful 1064nm Nd-Yag laser platform with maximum precision and a wide variety of dermatological treatments.
From the removal of tattoos, as well as the treatment of benign pigmented lesions, vascular lesions and the performance of dermal rejuvenation treatments. All this thanks to the possible combination of different working modes Q-switched, Long Pulse and Quasi-Long pulse.
How does the Alma Q Laser work?
ALMA Q is based on a variety of laser technologies unified on the same platform to offer solutions to different skin needs and reveal healthier, younger looking skin. Among its main uses are the following:
- High-powered Q-Switched provides an excellent treatment to improve imperfections caused by progressive skin ageing, as well as removing pigmentation.
- The Q-Switched Nd:YAG uses the revolutionary fractional method to treat the dermis and rejuvenate it without causing damage to the surface, offering a very comfortable treatment.
- The Long Pulsed Nd:YAG laser has a deep penetrating ability and a high efficacy in the removal of vascular lesions.
- The Quasi-Long Pulsed Nd:YAG laser rejuvenates the skin by stimulating collagen regeneration, tightening lax skin, while its pulses efficiently treat small blood vessels.
Benign pigmented lesions
Thanks to the use of different wavelengths, this innovative laser platform is able to erase benign pigmented lesions, from the most superficial to the deepest ones.
The Q-Switched Nd-Yag laser with a wavelength of 1064nm is perfect for removing dark ink tattoos (black, blue and green). If we change the wavelength to 532nm we can remove lighter inks such as red, orange and yellow. This also does not cause damage to the skin surrounding the tattoo, so we minimise the risk of scarring or hypopigmentation of the area in question.
At Titanium Clinc we use the Alma Q laser in the treatment of different surface vascular lesions, such as telangiectasias, couperose or the vascular component that may be present in melasma.
TRATAMIENTOS CON ALMA Q
Reshaping and tightening of the skin
Using non-ablative fractional technology, Alma Q has a treatment that effectively reshapes and tightens the skin in a non-invasive way. Using ultra-short pulses of energy in a series of carefully timed repetitions, the temperature of the dermis is increased, stimulating collagen formation.
Thanks to the special head of the Alma Q platform used for this skin rejuvenation and tightening treatment, we are able to work at up to 5 different depths of the skin. As this is a non-ablative fractionated treatment, microchannels are created in the dermis that stimulate collagen, strengthening the existing collagen in the skin, thus achieving the rejuvenation effect we are looking for.
Carbon peel laser
Known as the “celebrity laser”, as it is widely used among actresses and Hollywood personalities. This treatment is indicated for cleansing the skin, eliminating impurities, reducing oiliness, improving acne and, of course, having radiant and luminous skin. It is especially recommended before attending an event.
Benefits of Alma Q treatment
ALMA Q offers a solution from a wide range of treatments to solve different skin problems and provide effective results in dark and light phototypes.
In addition, all treatments are safer and more effective without adverse effects, suitable for all skin types, even the finest and most delicate, and in facial areas, neck and décolleté.
The great advantages of the treatment are the following:
- Natural results from day one.
- Fast and long-lasting results.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Unique combination of technologies to offer the best treatment. –
- Proven efficacy without side effects.
- Non-invasive treatment.
- No pain.
- 100% compatible with the sun.
At Titanium Clinic we believe that stopping time is possible now more than ever with the revolutionary technology of the Alma Q Laser. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information and to make an appointment for your first check-up.